- The Sunovion grant-review process requires a minimum of ninety (90) business days. If additional information is requested from the Grant Requestor the review process may be extended.
- If an application is incomplete or funding type does not match the original request a Request for Information (RFI) will be sent to the Requestor.
All requests must fall within Sunovion’s areas of interest independent medical education grant requests.
- Decisions on grant requests are determined after a full review and evaluation of the submission in accordance with Sunovion’s grants review process.
- You will receive an email communication regarding the decision.
- Questions regarding Sunovion's grant program should be sent to Sunovion's Grants Department at email@example.com.
- If a funding request is approved, an electronic grant agreement with the terms and conditions of the funding will be sent to all relevant parties through the .
- The grant agreement must be electronically signed and accepted by the authorized signatory for the respective party.
- After the acceptance of the grant agreement by all parties, the Grant Requestor must send an invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment. Sunovion will provide the funds via check within sixty (60) days after receipt of invoice.
Audit and Reconciliation
- The grant reconciliation process is required to be completed within ninety (90) days of program completion.
- The will send a reminder email to the Grant Requestor when the system end date nears.
- Post-program reconciliation consists of confirmatory evidence that program took place, final outcomes report, if applicable and a financial reconciliation.
- All unused grant funds must be promptly returned to Sunovion.
- Sunovion reports all payments or transfers of value made to Covered Recipients no later than thirty (30) days from the date of payment or transfer of value.*
* The Final Rule regarding transparency reporting was released by CMS on February 1, 2013, and requires applicable manufacturers (e.g., Sunovion) to collect and annually report payments and other transfers of value provided to U.S.-licensed practitioners (i.e., MDs/DOs, chiropractors, dentists, podiatrists and chiropractors) and certain Teaching Hospitals ("Covered Recipients"). Sunovion provides both direct and indirect transfers of value to Covered Recipients through medical education grants.
Please Note: Audit and Reconciliation of grants approved in 2017: Any providers that have received grant approval and funding prior to August 2017, must continue to access and reconcile the grant via the original Sunovion Requests System. Please email email@example.com with any questions.