What is Sunovion Answers?
Sunovion Answers is a support experience centered around you. Whether a patient, caregiver, family member or provider, we're here to provide options and resources that may work for you. Our team is here to empower you by sharing knowledge, providing options and answering your questions about insurance benefits, savings options, online resources, and advocacy groups.
How does Sunovion Answers help?
We understand that you may have a question or even many questions. That's why we're committed to finding solutions and connecting you to the information you want.
What kinds of questions can I ask?
No matter how complex or confusing your journey may be, we aim to make it simpler. We help answer your questions and find solutions for many topics including:
- Sunovion medication questions
- Insurance coverage and benefits
- Prior authorizations or insurance restrictions
- Savings card program options
- Support groups or organizations that may be able to assist you further
How do I contact Sunovion Answers?
Please call the Sunovion Answers teams at the following numbers:
- For Psychiatry: 1-855-552-8832, 7 days a week, from 8:00am to 12 midnight (ET)
- For Neurology: 1-844-427-8466, Monday–Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (ET)
- For Respiratory: 1-844-276-8262, Monday–Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (ET)
- For all other products or medications, call 1-888-394-7377, option #3
Where can I find more information on Sunovion Answers Online support tools and resources?
Please visit the following Sunovion Answers product pages to learn more:
I’m a health care professional, can Sunovion Answers help?
Yes, Sunovion Answers is a support team made up of people ready to help you and your patients. You may also visit our website for health care professionals, called Sunovion ProFile, for product resources and information.