What is Sunovion Answers?
Sunovion Answers is a patient support program made up of services, programs, and people that’s designed to provide patients, caregivers, family members, and providers the help they need. We provide reimbursement, medical, and support specialists who can help by answering questions regarding our medications, savings options, and insurance coverage. Sunovion Answers also provides online support tools and resources.
What is the meaning behind Sunovion Answers?
We know patients are going to have questions. We want you to know there is a way to quickly get exactly what you want: Answers. Not just support, but a genuine, simplified response to your inquiry.
What answers will it provide me?
That depends on your question. But the intent is always the same: However complicated the issue you have, we aim to resolve it in a simple, straightforward manner. As an example, our specialists can help you:
- Get answers to questions on your medication
- Understand insurance coverage and benefits
- Get prior authorization if your insurance requires it
- Learn more about savings card program options
Find a support group or organization that may be able to assist you further.
How do I contact Sunovion Answers?
Please call the Sunovion Answers teams at the following numbers:
- Sunovion Answers for LATUDA: 1‑855‑5LATUDA (1‑855‑552‑8832) 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 12 midnight. ET
- Sunovion Answers for APTIOM: 1.844-4APTIOM (1-844-427-8466), Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET
- Sunovion Answers for BROVANA: 1-844-BROVANA (1-844-276-8262), Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET
Who do I call if I have a question on a Sunovion medication that is not listed above?
Please call 1-888-394-7377, option #3 for all other product or medication inquiries.
Where can I find more information on Sunovion Answers Online support tools and resources?
Please visit the following Sunovion Answers product pages to learn more:
I’m a health care professional, can Sunovion Answers help?
Yes, Sunovion Answers is a resource to assist you and your patients. You may also visit Sunovion ProFile, our website for health care professionals, for additional product resources and information.